Monday, October 16, 2006

Four Things

Well, Crazy Aunt Purl, technically tagged me for this questionnaire, so I will participate. So, whoever reads this post, consider yourself tagged and answer these questions!

Four Jobs I've Had
A yoyo cart in a mall named Yo Mamma (I'm not kidding)
Sandwich artist at Subway
Yoyo and kite store on the Huntington Beach Pier
Electrical Design Engineer for a company that builds submarines (I'm not kidding about that one either)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Amelie
The Hustler
The Motorcycle Diaries
The Princess Bride

Four Places I Have Lived
Bronx, NY
Huntington Beach, CA
Hixson, TN
Fayetteville, AR

Four Television Shows I Love to Watch
CSI: Las Vegas
24
Lost
I Love Lucy

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
Costa Rica
Istanbul, Turkey
Yamaranguila, Honduras
Mystic, CT

Four of My Favorite Dishes
Bibimbap
hard tacos with ground beef sauteed with taco seasoning, tomatoes, guacomole, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, refried beans, and salsa
Stuffed Pasta Shells
any kind of sushi

Four Websites I Visit Daily
my bloglines, which includes all the knitting, spinning, and crafty blogs I visit
news.yahoo.com
www.babycenter.com
my email

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
at home with my husband
at my LYS
at my mother-in-law's house talking, drinking spiced tea, and watching the birds in her huge catawba tree
at my aunt's house in Georgia, pigging out on korean food

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
i'm a little shy about tagging all my favorite bloggers, so anyone who reads this, feel free to answer the questions, and leave a comment letting me know, so i can read your responses!







No comments: