Friday, October 13, 2006

EZ PZ

Update on MHH. He decided that instead of a hoodie, he would like just a plain sweater in my BL handspun that looks like this. So, we were flipping through Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitting Without Tears that I FINALLY got from the library, and we came across a picture of EZ's Tomten Jacket. Here is a link to a completed jacket on a little kid. He exclaimed, "Why don't you make me that? That's perfect, exactly what I was picturing for my hoodie." As I'm always excited when Rob gets into my handknit item's for himself, I compromised and said I would do his Tomten jacket out of plain ol' storebought yarn, in a dark gray I think. I did a gauge swatch with my handspun last night, and began casting on for the body of the Seamless Hybrid, more pictures to come soon!

No comments: