Friday, May 11, 2007

Goodies!

Look what I won from Francesca!She had a contest a few weeks ago, and Pipie picked my name out of the hat! I love the sock yarn, Regia is the first yarn I used to make socks, a LONG time ago. I love that you can get two socks out of one skein of yarn. I'm going to make these leg warmers for Robby. Now that he is scooting around all over the place and our house has wood floors, these will be great for keeping him warm, but will make diaper changes a breeze and keep his knees protected! I'm thinking I will do them in a 1x1 rib so they will be extra cushiony, and I may even double the yarn. These will be so cute :) Thanks Francesca!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea those leg warmers are - I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Excellent yarn and cute cardigan! Can't wait to see the shawl!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the leg warmer and hearing how they work out. Sounds like a great idea!

Faith said...

I couldn't find your email but wanted to thank you for stopping by with your congratulations! So nice of you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd thought of leg warmers for my daughter when she was little - great idea. Keep us posted on how they turn out.