Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Foiled again!

This is how much yarn I had with two rows left to go in the Swallowtail.Anyone know of a good use for almost 200 yards of KSH? So, I made an emergency trip to the yarn store. I'm not sure how it happened, but somewhow I walked out with some Addi Lace needles and this yarn,destined to be a gift for my mother in law. Check out the tip comparison between the Inox and the Addi,these are some seriously sharp tips people, I'm excited to try them out. These are a size 3 versus the size 4 Inox needles, but still, they have a very sharp tip.Here is Robby smiling at his mama!And here is a picture of him conversing with his friendly neighborhood Spiderman!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robby's scratch looks much better!

You're going to love the Addi Laces - I do. That is really cutting it close on the yarn.

Anonymous said...

I know I say this every time you post a picture of Robby, but OMG, he is soooo cute! And he looks like he's deep in some serious conversation with Spider Man.

Faith said...

What a pain! That picture of the few yards of yarn make me sad for you. But then the baby pics cheer me up again!

Anonymous said...

Aaah, Robby is cute. Welcome to the Addis revolution - I love mine.

NYCityMama said...

Alpaca with a twist! that is one my favorites:~)

if you like pointy, you gotta try the knitpicks, those are my favorite needles!


Robby is so cute talking to spiderman!

Anonymous said...

alpaca is always always an essential buy! you picked up a beautiful color.

i love my lace addis too.

Romi said...

The shawl is beautiful! As is your baby. :)

Romi said...

I just had to come back by and look at your little cutie! :)