Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Miss You Robby

This is the only way I can get him really interested in food, if I let him "feed" himself.Ok, I know I just saw you at lunch, but you're so darn cute, I can't help it! No new knitting content, big surprise, huh? We've been so busy moving into our new house, I haven't had the git-er-done to get knitting done, just slogging away on my baby entrelac blanket for my good friend's baby, due in a little over a month, eeep! He's starting to pull himself up from a scooting position to standing. It's hard to say whether he's any good at just plain old sitting down, because he never wants to sit, it's either scooting or standing for him. Lord help me....

13 comments:

Yarnhog said...

Just wait 'til he start walking!

Lauren S. said...

Just poking in, my goodness you have such a cute baby!!!

Yes, just wait, the walking will be an adventure for both of you. How fun!

Anonymous said...

More sweet Robby pics!

Keisha said...

I know what you mean. Now that Violet is crawling things have gotten hard and she wants to pull up on EVERYTHING so we have to be super careful (she likes to fall down once she has pulled up).

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's running in that last picture!

Anonymous said...

It's great to se Robby feeding himself, even if it's not the neatest job. My daughter always wanted to be in charge of her own eating, and I think letting her take over very early has been great for her and me. We don't have food battles, which I think can be the root of many bad things down the road.

He is a cutie patootie, there is no doubt about it.

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to child-proof your house soon!
Congratulations on the move. It's one of the most stressful things, but so gratifying after all is done.

Anonymous said...

Ha that is funny. He's a green machine. I haven't had the git'r'done thing with knitting either :( I think that it is just summer.

Romi said...

Heeeee. I have pictures like that. They involve pizza! :)

They grow so fast, don't they?!

Anonymous said...

wow, he's really growing. that must be some special green stuff you're letting him eat :)

moves take a lot out of everyone, you're knitting resolve will return in time. and if we don't relax a bit in summer when are we going to?

Yarnhog said...

Thanks for the kind comment on my lingerie tank. I'll probably do another with some more modifications.

Lauren S. said...

bea - I'm tagging you!

KnittingNutter said...

So cute! I don't think this little man will ever walk - it's going to be run run run all the way.